Product

Friday, June 20, 2014

June 15 to June 21

Going to be a light week for me..

Sunday: am 2 rides...33 miles total
pm 2.5 mile check..

Monday: 2500 yd swim, 3 mile run

Tuesday: 5 mile run, stretch

Wednesday: 21 mile beach ride w/ average pace of 19.1 mph..happy with that.
Post ride, I decided I need to do the Fun Run to see how I would fare at running a faster pace.  I ran hard tempo pace..17:42...the GPS registered me as running 3.2..need to do a better job on the tangents.  Warmed down with Garvin & Seb..As an interesting side note, Chris ran an 18:15 while pushing the little guy..wow!
(5)

Thursday: 2500yd swim at the Y.  SHS Graduation at night.

Friday: tired, sluggish 6 miler after work.  Still feeling knee tightness despite light week and some streching..makes me nervous for Sunday.

Saturday: 3/4 mile swim with TRI training crew (Boumenot, Gazelle, Shara, Matthew, & Jonny E)
Crutch and his biddy Jim came down as well for a run.   Post swim, I ran 20 minutes with Shara on the beach..knee was tight.

Totals:
Run: 6X, 24 miles
Lulu: back yard loops!
Bike: 3X, 54 miles
Swim: 3X, 6400yds

No comments:

Post a Comment