Product

Sunday, December 9, 2012

December 9th through December 15th

Going into this week, I hope to incorporate a few easy 3-4 mile runs to maintain sanity.  My priority for the week will continue to be stretching, core work, and some lifting.

Sunday, December 9th
a.m. Light stretch, followed by an easy 3+ mile run with Kelsey and Lulu.  No major pain, just tightness. Coolest part of today's run: cows running alongside us as we ran by Langworthy Farm.  20 minute stretching sequence when we arrived home.

p.m. 20 minute core routine...planks, pull-ups, twists

Monday, December 10th
a.m. 30 minutes of core work..push-ups, planks, shoulder press, bent over rows, ab roller
p.m. 30 minutes of late night stretching before I crashed.

Tuesday, December 11th
Yoga

Wednesday, December 12th-Hips Don't Lie
3++ miles with Kelsey and Lu through Weekapaug in the dark.  It was really neat to see the night sky throughout Misquamicut.

No pain in the left leg today...still tight in the right hip though..
I finished up with 25 minutes of stretching.

Thursday, December 13th
40 minutes of core, weights, & stretching.

Friday, December 14th
445 Club was back in action!
Grabbed a relaxed 6 miler with Gazelle and Mike B.
Very fun run on local beach roads.  We saw shooting stars at the start of the run..you really can't beat starting your day with a sight like that. As the run progressed, the tightness creeped more and more into my hips.  This is why I'm on an every-other-day running program at best.

Saturday, December 15th
I was planning on doing some type of alternative activity today to continue to rest and strengthen my hips but Kelsey asked me to join her for a 4 mile run and I obliged.  Brought my side kick Lulu for the jaunt and her eagerness to run pumped me up.  Finished things off with a 30 minute stretch.


Weekly Totals:
Miles: 16
Core/Stretch/Strength:

No comments:

Post a Comment