Product

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Week of 11/19-11/25

Monday- 5 miles with the dogs..7:01 average pace.  Feeling the after effects of Li'l Rhody.

Tuesday-40 minutes of weights & core..including pushups, squats, mobility work, arms, & stretching.  Really needed this.  Also didn't feel bad not to run today...a clear sign that an off day was needed.

Wednesday-5 miles with Riley at an average of 6:43 pace.  Hammy bothering me but my knee is doing okay from my fall on Sunday.

Thursday-7 mile Thanksgiving Day Trot with Riley in Bgame.  Ran mostly around campground trails and by the sanctuary.  Frigid cold and didn't see a sole.  Enjoyed the solitude. 7:19 average pace.

Just me and Daddy 5k out on the trails this morning. Let's roll

Friday-Barn Friday (borrowed this title from Muddy) Group Run. 10 miles of twisty and somewhat technical trails.  Barn Friday will beat Black Friday anyday.  My hamstring was really feeling it today from start to finish.  Still very cold but enjoyed catching up with the guys. Average of 8:25 pace.

Saturday-7 miles with Riley on local roads at 6:43 pace.  Enjoyed the warmer weather this morning.  I opted not to run Lulu today as she recently did something to her foot.  Hoping she will be back to herself in a few days.

Sunday-Another 7 miler with Riley on local roads..this time at 6:35 pace.  Ran the Rockridge Loop and then down through Weekapaug.  Rolling and windy.  Hamstring still tight but felt better today.

Weekly mileage: 41
Core: 1X

This week's thoughts about running:  With no long tern goals in sight or planned racing, I'm thinking about how can I keep running fun and fresh.  With my hamstring still bothering me from time-to-time, I'm still considering some planned down time.  I'm starting to look towards 2019 and all of the potential local events that lie ahead that might be fun to do and right in my wheelhouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment