Product

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Short Update-Weeks of 5/4 and 5/10

Since I've been quite busy with lately, I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like.  As temperatures warm up and we start moving towards summer, I'm trying to ramp up my TRI training.  So here is a quick activity update of the past two weeks:

5/4-5/10
Run: 4X, 20 miles
Ride: 3X, 65 miles
Swim: 1X, 2300 yd

Notes: Happy with the ride miles.  It's nice to finally be out on the bike and trying to get in a weekly long group ride.

5/11-5/17
Run: 4X, 20 miles
Ride: 3X, 86 miles
Swim: 0X, 0

Highlights:
-Ran Murphy's Mad Dash 5k on Saturday.  Pulled off the win on a difficult rolling course. 17:36
Splits: 525, 532, 553.
Shara also landed a strong win in the women's race. It's always cool to land a win as a couple.

Murphy's Mad Dash 5k

Picture 



-Bike miles: With Sunday's 40 mile ride, I had one of my best riding week's ever.  It's tough to get in miles on the bike and it's always a time consuming process.

Lowlight: 0 swim.  Not good for TRI season but did not have time.  Sometimes something has to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment