Product

Sunday, May 31, 2015

May 25-31

Weekly Update: May 25-31

Run: 4X, 28 miles
Bike: 2X, 59 miles
Swim: 2X, 3200yds
Core: 1X, 20 miles

Highlights/thoughts:
-Another solid Saturday ride with some speed bursts.  I really liked the route as it was a mixture of country roads and beach.  Nice job route planning, Mike B!
-My running days were limited.  In place of more runs, I ran longer.  Monday-8 miles, Wednesday-10 controlled, Thursday-3, Sunday-7.  Throughout the week I had random leg/knee soreness (even during non-running time).  I'm being really careful with my running with the hope of not getting hurt.
-Happy with my 2 swims...just wish I could get more in.
-Still lagging on the racing motivation with running. However, OMG is only three weeks ago.  I'm not sure what kind of TRI shape I'm in, but I'm looking forward to the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment