Product

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March 2nd through March 8th

Sunday-6 miles hard-unplanned.  Sometimes hammering can come back to bite, but I couldn't resist today.

Monday: 5 miles with Lulu at a more relaxed pace..little of 7 minutes a mile.  Post run-30 minutes on the trainer in my basement.  My legs felt trashed the entire day from my previous two days efforts.

Tuesday: 3 mile run on the treadmill at the Y before a 45 minute spin.  Spin workout was okay, music was better than last week too. Still sore.

Wednesday: Warmup, 5X1000 tempos w/2 minute light jog rests followed up with 4X35 second wind aided strides.  While warming down, I really irritated a rooster who decided to make a charge at me. For the remainder of the run, I could hear this dude squawking at me!  It provided a good laugh for me on a dreary afternoon.  Right calf and side still tight. (8)

Thursday: right calf was still sore and tight so I totally passed on a run.  Hit the pool instead..2600yds.

Friday: easy whatever

Saturday: easy

Totals
Run: 4X, 22 miles
Lulu: 1X, 5 miles
Bike: 2X, 80 minutes
Swim: 1X, 2600yds
Core: 0

2 comments: