Product

Sunday, June 14, 2015

June 8-14

Totals:
Bike: 3X, 92 miles
Swim: 3X, 6960 yds
Run: 1X, 3.5 miles
Weights/Core Work: 1X, 45 minutes

Really happy with my bike and swim miles.  I guess that is the upside of my running shutdown.

Observations:
-Fun Saturday group ride with some nice charges at various points
-Did my first open water swim of the season with a BGAME Sunday morning swim.  The water was pretty warm but I did not enjoy not being able to see the bottom.  It also felt weird to do sighting. I'm glad I was able to get one in before racing.
-Went for my longest swim ever-3000m.  A normal day for Shara or Duda but I was happy with it.
-Went for my first run on Sunday in 11 days with a 3.5 miler.  Pace felt okay-still some lingering soreness on inside of left knee and outside of left calf.


No comments:

Post a Comment