Product

Sunday, June 21, 2015

June 15-21

Run: 4X, 15 miles
Bike: 4X, 65 miles
Swim: 3X, 4000 yds

Highs:
-Enjoyed participating in WTAC Tom McCoy Fun Run Wednesday
-Not many swim yards, but still happy with progress

Lows:
-Lingering leg/knee issues.  Lots of current pain on the anterior side of my left leg..not fun.
-DNF at OMG Sprint Tri.  After a solid start to my race in the swim, I flatted out on a grooved road in the zero visibility pouring rain.  I also neglected to bring a tube with me in case of this situation.   A sprint race is over if you land a flat but it would have been nice to change it and try to ride it in.  Lesson learned.  Shara ran a great race.  Gazelle-crashed, flatted and still finished.  Way to persevere. 


3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the DNF. It's bad enough that you get injured - your bike should be courteous to stay injury free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Tommy, that sucks. Probably saved you from being scarred for your wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth-I had the idea of a DNF, but you are probably right. Thanks guys.

    ReplyDelete