Product

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Shut down..a brief update

Life has gotten in the way of me posting over the past few weeks.  Unfortunately, an undiagnosed knee injury has completely side lined me for the time being.  Whenever I bend the knee, issues arise.  I can't run or bike and I even feel it walking down stairs at times..  In the meantime, I can swim, work my upper body, and stretch.  So it looks like no Surftown,OCY, or Hartford for this guy, but I'll be out there cheering Shara and all of my endurance friends on.

If things don't improve physically, I'll make a visit to the doc shortly. 

I'm open to any rehab suggestions or stretching/core sequences you may have.

7 comments:

  1. Shit. I was hoping this wasn't the case, take it easy for a bit. You did a crapload of running/racing in the past few weeks, rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks! Sounds VERY similar to my two issues...well, I have A LOT of issues but I'm referring to my two knee issues over the last year. Plica inflammation/syndrome? That's what I had both times in each knee. Just bad luck sort of. Best of luck, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. Muddy, you are the first person I thought of when this nonsense arrived. I think we may have MANY of the same issues. Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bah. Injuries are the worse. I wish you a speedy recovery. And incredible job at Rhode Warrior by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sucks. I have no suggestions... Take care of yourself and PT is always a good thing. I know it helped with my SI Joint issues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bummer. I was hoping it was just a few days of downtime after Rhode Warrior. I have no expertise in this area, so no specific suggestions, but would think it prudent to visit the doc to see what's going on.

























































































































































































































































































































    Bummer. I was hoping it would just be a few extra days recovery after Rhode Warrior. I have no experience or expertise in this area, thus no suggestions other than it sounds prudent to visit the doc and see what's going on.














    ReplyDelete