Product

Sunday, September 21, 2014

I guess it's for the better..

NU Hartford Marathon 2014 Deferral Confirmati​on

Quick status update:
Still experiencing general knee tightness.  I wouldn't necessarily describe it as knee pain at this point.  The hardest part is not being active since the majority of my work outs consist of very boring stretching and some weight training.  On a positive note, I ran three consecutive days (Friday-1, Saturday-1, and today 2).  I'm heading to the chiropractor tomorrow for an "alignment."  It's been fun watching all of my endurance friends train and compete, but it also leads to frustration. I'm trying to be smart now and benefit in the long run (no pun intended, long runs caused this!)

3 comments:

  1. Rest up and heal up, Tommy, and don't try to force the issue, you'll be back at it sooner than you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the injury and the derailment of the fall plans. Glad you're on the mend and hope it continues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your knee recovers quickly! What did your chiropractor told you? If you were given the green light, that's awesome news. Just don't overextend yourself, so that you can run more frequently and competitively in the future. Good luck!

    Derek Sparks @ Forgey Chiropractic

    ReplyDelete