Product

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hartford/Update

Congrats to Gazelle, Shara, and Mike on some very strong performances at the Hartford!  It was inspiring watching you guys run out there in less than ideal conditions. 


The skinny on Hartford from these three:
-an age group winner
-a 2nd place age group winner
-3 Boston qualifiers.


As for my injury, I haven't really improved, but I haven't gotten worse either.  Lately, I've been having pain on my "good side" and I think it has been from overcompensation.  I've been to the chiro twice, done a fair amount of stretching, and done some 3 mile runs--with no significant changes.  As  a pre-caution, I've finally scheduled an appointment with an orthopedic.  It's time to really find out if it really is just muscular or if I have a bigger issue at hand.  In the meantime, I'll stay as active as possible.  I hate injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment