Product

Sunday, September 29, 2013

September 22nd through September 28th

Sunday: OCY Tri
Results
Very happy with my finish, especially my bike and run.  Thanks to all of supporters out there..
Especially Gazelle, for calming me down at the start as I nearly missed the race!
Fun day, good people, great atmosphere.

Monday: just under 7 miles..6:40 pace..heavy legs after the tri

Tuesday: 40 minutes of swimming at the Y.

Wednesday: 6.5 mile run..
First part of this run was with Lulu and she decided to drop a sub 6 minute mile.  After I dropped her off, I decided to do a couple of more miles at sub 6 pace.  Fun.

Thursday: Ninigret Workout with Gazelle
3X1000
3X400
3X200
All times very consistent, one lap recovery

Fast warmdown on Nature Trails with Gazelle.
(9)

Friday: 4 miles on local roads..legs very heavy and sore.

Saturday: am. 16 mile bike ride on Shore Road, through Watch Hill, and back home through Misquamicut.  Fall was definitely in the air.  With my soreness on Friday, I decided to bail on a group trail run.  Being cautious about not getting hurt.

pm. light 3 miler with Lulu

Totals:
Run: 6X, 32 miles
Lulu: 4X, 16 miles
Swim: 2X, 1 mile +
Bike: 2X, 31 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment