Product

Friday, February 24, 2012


4 miles

"Due to inclement weather this morning, we will be operating on a 90 minute delay."

That message right there was music to me ears.  It's an opportunity to get a week day morning run in. So now I had a decision to make.
Option A: Jump on the 'mill, stay dry, and watch the Red Sox report on TV? 
or
Option B: Head into the elements!!

I selected Option B.  Ended up running through the slush and sleet down through Weekapaug.  I felt a little lazy and sore, but nothing unexpected for first thing in the morning.  By the time I arrived home, I was soaked but warm.

I'm big into running in the snow or winter and couldn't think of a better way to start my day.  The roads were empty and quiet and it's always neat to see snow along the ocean line.  I kept the run relatively short and low key knowing that Hyannis is only a couple days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment