Product

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Married Man-7/10/15

As I write this post, I now sit as a married man.  I feel very fortunate to have found a truly outstanding, beautiful, athletic, and understanding girl in Shara.  Throughout my final weeks of single life, I'm very thankful to my WTAC and triathlon buds for celebrating my last days as a single man.  I'm most appreciative of the advice offered (Just say, "Yes, dear, or yes, ma'am" and go from there).  In an effort not to incriminate myself or any of my buds, I'll withhold other recommendations offered!



Wedding Day Swim, Run, and Mimosas. Couldn't think of a better start to my wedding day

My brother Steve and best man.

Swim

Beach trot
Surprise Stag Party!  Thanks B for organizing.

1 comment:

  1. Your buds gave you some bad advice. "Yes dear" Really guys? Really.... Oh boy... forget the eye roll and/or the snarky tone I'm sure they said it in and you may be fine. Best wishes to both of you!

    ReplyDelete