Product

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Four legged training partners

Most of my runs these days take place with one of my four legged friends below.  After being locked up for most of the day, these guys need a run just about as much as I do.  As soon as Shara or I throw the sneakers on, it's go time!  Most of the runs start off fast and furious.  Lulu runs at more of a natural pace while Riley runs like a mad man.  The fortunate part is they both can run at a solid clip.   While I enjoy running solo on occasion, I usually feel a sense of guilt if I don't bring one of my dogs with me.  Run on my four legged friends!





Lulu and Riley

2 comments:

  1. I think my dog would keel over if he had to keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine better not read this... I keep telling them Boxers don't run... Run on with your four leggeds!

    ReplyDelete