Product

Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 19th through May 25th

Sunday-35 mile bike ride with Gazelle and Boumenot.
Met up at Gazelle's, rode through the West & East Beach areas, then crossed up Route 1 through the Burlingame area, and came back to town through Bradford.  This ride serves as my new longest effort on the bike and I felt really good out there.  It's nice to be able to take away some positives while not being able to run.

Monday-4 miles barefoot on Weekapaug Beach with Lulu.
Funny how I feel less pain when running without any sneakers..

Tuesday-early AM sets of planks, bench press, pullups, abs, and stretching.

Wednesday-
a.m. Swam 1000yds with Gazelle in the early morning.  Tired.
p.m. 2.5 mile run with Lulu. Soreness/slight pain localized to the left knee and foot.  Stretched afterwards.

Thursday-20 miles of biking with Gazelle.  We averaged 18 mph throughout and were able to hit a max speed of 29 mph.  It was nice to finally ride on a road bike, but it definitely will take some time to get acclimated to.  Fun ride and good workout.

Friday-445 Club with Gazelle and Boumenot.
 Yes, we still exist!  We did a 4.5 mile loop from my house.  We averaged about 7 minutes/per mile.  I joked with the guys that this was my long run. Slight discomfort in the knee and heel...better than Wednesday.

-Chiropractor visit in the afternoon.

Saturday-1200 yd swim at the Y.  500 warmup, drills, 4X50 yd on minute... Followed up with a quick strength circuit session..bent over rows, pullups, planks, shoulder press..Felt tired for some reason today and feel like I did better in my session then I did in the water..

Totals:
Run-11 miles, 3x
Lulu run-6.5, 2x
Bike-55 miles, 2x
Swim-2200yd, 1X
Strength/Stretch-2X, 1 hr+
Chiropractor Visits: 1x

No comments:

Post a Comment